[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Cubic Matter • View topic - What music you you like?

What music you you like?

For topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Re: What music you you like?

Postby shuzomi » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:49 pm

This videos should be censored and -18 of course >:D
If you hit a wall, hit it hard
shuzomi

Postby rabe » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:06 pm

wrack posted "burial - etched headplate" on irc this week. 2006/07! How could I forget that. :) Awesome.
rabe

Postby Zoocata » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:35 am

Yeah I like just about everything.

Dubstep:

Electro House:

Drum and Bass:

There were a few more that I couldn't find, probably because the account that was hosting the songs got deleted.

Trance:
Basically anything from this guy:
Or this guy:

Classic Rock:

Classic Pop:

Jazz:

(kinda rock-ish on this one)

Punk Rock:

Indie Rock:
(brother-in-law's band)
(brother-in-law's band)

Anything and everything acoustic, these guys have a genre of their own. Bela Fleck and the Flecktones:

Classical:

Rave:

Hardstyle <333:

"It is often easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission."
Zoocata

Postby Zoocata » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:59 pm

http://pastebin.com/c8LxpEZE

Hello.
Superman, thank me later.
This is my List.
"It is often easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission."
Zoocata

Postby shuzomi » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:53 pm

Hahah nice man, I tried to do a list as well but I lost it, lol.
I know a lot of these artists, I'll try to listen to some of these songs :)
Thanks! :D
If you hit a wall, hit it hard
shuzomi

Postby Footknight » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:53 am

Video game sound tracks... more than meats the ear!

Smash Bros. games have always had awesome soundtracks.. Nintendo has always done well in that respect!
ImageImageImage
Footknight

Postby Doom32 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:28 pm

I dream of a better world... A world where a chicken can cross the road without his motives being questioned.
Doom32

Postby nitro » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:59 pm

Should check out my soundcloud especially the likes, for everyone who likes electro and stuff.
https://m.soundcloud.com/jerome-jrm
nitro

Previous

Return to Random Stuff