[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Cubic Matter • View topic - Videos of yours.

Videos of yours.

For topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Re: Videos of yours.

Postby b4IkLu » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:29 pm

yes pat because of cmvalley is why i asked.in the second scene it looks like whoever made the video maybe made that building but i dont know who made it maybe someone else will know.it wasn't a big deal i just thought it was interesting to see someone else put cmvalley into a video and in the description put "these are some of my best creations i made in a sandbox game". i posted this as an fyi/lol and not a "OH MY GOD A MAP THIEF" so please dont misunderstand my intentions in posting the video.
Time is a sort of river of passing events, and strong is its current; no sooner is a thing brought to sight than it is swept by and another takes its place, and this too will be swept away.
Marcus Aurelius
b4IkLu

Postby Pat61 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:44 pm

Pat61

Postby b4IkLu » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:19 pm

i dont know how anyone else feels about animal cruelty but its things like this that get under my skin

i have a big heart when it comes to pets so its no wonder that videos like this put tears in my eyes and anger in my heart.people who discard pets like trash need a good ass kicking :x :x
Time is a sort of river of passing events, and strong is its current; no sooner is a thing brought to sight than it is swept by and another takes its place, and this too will be swept away.
Marcus Aurelius
b4IkLu

Postby Cooper » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:45 pm

It's horrible to search for animal abuse on youtube because there's tons of video material. :(
Logic will bring you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
-Albert Einstein
Cooper

Postby b4IkLu » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:17 pm

just wondering if any of you have played this game and if so is it any good?
go full screen
Marcus Aurelius
b4IkLu

Postby Pat61 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:06 am

Pat61

Postby b4IkLu » Wed May 16, 2012 8:04 pm

the music in this video sounds really familiar :)
Marcus Aurelius
b4IkLu

Postby b4IkLu » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:50 pm

not sure if any of you watched the e3 press conference but i found it to be rather fun to watch and i really like the looks of these 3 games and the fourth video is the e3 conference just skip ahead to the 4:25 mark to start

Marcus Aurelius
b4IkLu

Postby b4IkLu » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:04 am

new
Marcus Aurelius
b4IkLu

Postby b4IkLu » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:50 pm

good series so far.
Last edited by b4IkLu on Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marcus Aurelius
b4IkLu

PreviousNext

Return to Random Stuff