[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Cubic Matter • View topic - My Minecraft Server Has Expanded...

My Minecraft Server Has Expanded...

For topics that don't fit anywhere else.

My Minecraft Server Has Expanded...

Postby Footknight » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:30 am

I started with just a simple Vanilla Minecraft server. Now i have a Bukkit Server for Survival. A Vanilla Server for PVP and special maps (like parkour, obstical courses, lava survival etc.). I also have a Sauerbraten server that uses remod.

I made a website for my servers and my bro helped me come up with a name for it all. "MoreIronz". The name came about as a result of a bored day of mining. I kept finding nothing but iron and after I mined about 10 different groups of ores i shouted "More Ironz!". Even since then it stuck and now it is the name for my little "gaming community" if you will. I'm not trying to make a "clan" or anything, just a simple place for Minecraft players and Sauerbraten players to connect up and play together.

If you guys could help me by checking out the website I made for "More Ironz" that'd be cool. :)

I am trying my best with a free website host/maker called Weebly. It is probably one of the better ones I have worked with. I may upgrade to the premium account one day but for now it seems to work fine as it is.

I created a simple forums on the website also. You can log into it with pretty much any type of login/account (facebook,gmail,windows live,yahoo, etc.) It can also be accessed with your own Weebly account.

My bro and I have also started a Youtube channel and we need subscribers. The videos that we currently have up aren't the greatest in quality but that will soon change. I recently got a newer PC that plays and records Minecraft gameplay quite well. I just need to work out a few more kinks and we will be able to make some awesome Minecraft gameplay videos. I may make some Sauerbraten gameplay videos as well.

I'm not trying to force you to subscribe and check out websites and servers. I'm just letting you all know what my bro and I are up too. We could use some help from experienced people as to get our servers and such noticed. I figured CM would be a good place to ask! :)
ImageImageImage
Footknight

Return to Random Stuff