[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Cubic Matter • View topic - Anything artsy besides Sauer

Anything artsy besides Sauer

For topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Anything artsy besides Sauer

Postby Zoocata » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:13 pm

I've come out of the bushes for a few moments to ask:
Besides Sauerbraten, are there any other things you enjoy spending your creative time with? Drawing, photography, music, etc?

Post your stuff in this thread ^^

I partake in some photography. I'm not interested enough to buy a real SLR or something, but I like the idea of capturing the moment without much preparation. I find a good impromptu shot to be more impressive than a shot that took 10 minutes to set up with exposure, shutter speed, etc.

P.S I guess it's weird for me to post here but since this is the one active editing forum with decent people I figured why not.
"It is often easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission."
Zoocata

Re: Anything artsy besides Sauer

Postby Cooper » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:00 pm

Well, making some videos for the Youtube channel was fun ^^ I wish I could continue but I don't have the Trailer Edition anymore, ac made for me :(
I tried studying archtiecture but it was very boring.
I don't really like drawing and am not really interested in photography either :D
Still I like your photos :) The one with the snowy trees is nice.
...besides playing Sauerbraten I don't do much artsy stuff :shock:
Logic will bring you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
-Albert Einstein
Cooper

Postby Footknight » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:58 pm

I have a youtube channel in which I make mostly minecraft videos. It hasn't been too successful though.

As far as music goes, I have played piano since I was 4 and have a passion for classical music and culture. I am so jellious of some of the people on sauer who live in Germany and France and are among this kind of culture all the time. Seriously! Western "culture" sucks ass in comparision! Nothing but punk rock, pop and robots having sex... err I mean dubstep!

I do like to draw and had considered going into architecture a few years ago. I changed my mind when my interest in computers and programming become a thing.

I plan to do something in the field of computers, perhaps game dev, producing animations, web page design. I have dipped my toes into a bit of all 3 and enjoy them all. Its just finding the motivation and the right idea to get something to take off :D

Here is some of my piano playing

The quality isn't the best. If I had a recording studio, hells yes would it be better!

ImageImageImage
Footknight

Postby Zoocata » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:59 pm

That's some awesome piano playing Footknight. I play some piano but I'm only self taught and not really good. I know a lot of though.

In addition to piano, I've been playing the drums for almost 12 years now. I wish I had a recording or video of me playing but I don't :/

I also do some producing.
"It is often easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission."
Zoocata

Postby Footknight » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:48 am

ImageImageImage
Footknight

Postby jiko » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:42 am

I'm a self taught drawer, I probably have some cool stuff somewhere but mostly sketches and stuff. Anyway, I'm learning 3d modelling, both high poly scultping and low poly models for games.
http://i.imgur.com/PH3ZxXl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/AOYK6dJ.jpg
Guess what is my favourite style? :P
jiko

Postby Footknight » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:31 am

Not sure if this really counts here... but I did just make a thing... a musical... artsy I guess... sorta thing...

Minecraftpiano.png
Model made in sauer, textured and scaled with Unity. Seems odd, but that's the way I feel I do it the best!
Minecraftpiano.png (288.69 KiB) Viewed 3113 times

Was feeling creative and musical... which makes me wonder...
What instruments do you fine folks play? If you play any. Are there some you'd like to learn? If you haven't noticed I play piano, have ever since I was like 3. I might take up some other instruments one day.
ImageImageImage
Footknight

Postby shuzomi » Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:13 pm

Hey guys, shuzomi here
Here are some of my drawings
Hope u enjoy :)
shuzomi
If you hit a wall, hit it hard
shuzomi

Return to Random Stuff