[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Cubic Matter • View topic - Clan Logo

Clan Logo

Politics...

Which idea of a clan logo do you like most?

No votes
13%
No votes
No votes
No votes
13%
No votes
63%
None, better wait for more ideas.
13%

Total votes : 8

Re: Clan Logo

Postby Maycrus » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:51 am

So this topic seems like its already finished, but I decided to make this anyway.
I used the Mr Fixit blend file from the cube wiki.

The actual one is bigger, but the smaller one is easier to see for previews. I can post the big one too if you want.
Attachments
cmlogosmall.png
cmlogosmall.png (428.78 KiB) Viewed 4948 times
Maycrus

Postby AtlasSteal » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:59 pm

Wow, that's nice. I love it. :D
We will not be broken.
Seems like a 9c6 error to me.
AtlasSteal

Postby Zoocata » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:51 am

OMG Amazing! :DDDD

Love it, new wallpaper! xD
"It is often easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission."
Zoocata

Postby Cooper » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:49 pm

Yay, I am surprised to see someone else coming up with a nice logo. I wonder if it is possible to create a wiki that uses the texture in the back as background. Also the logo could be merged with the cmvalley-picture in some way, that the logo is in the foreground, maybe shining the way the "CUBIC MATTER FORUMS" letters do in the forum's logo. I'm sure there is some effect for the valley pic, that will harmonize it with the logo so they fit together in style. The lines of the logo of course would have to be thickened and the letters maybe a tad bigger/stronger. Maycrus seems like someone who can make something out of this, I wonder what it would look like. ^^
Logic will bring you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
-Albert Einstein
Cooper

Postby b4IkLu » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:00 pm

looks good maycrus maybe try the lettering in calligraphy
i do know that that is a form of calligraphy i meant try a fancy style
Last edited by b4IkLu on Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time is a sort of river of passing events, and strong is its current; no sooner is a thing brought to sight than it is swept by and another takes its place, and this too will be swept away.
Marcus Aurelius
b4IkLu

Postby Death14 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:23 pm

Wow very nice May!
“Most people fail in life not because they aim too high and miss, but because they aim too low and hit.”
Death14

Postby b4IkLu » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:51 pm

maycrus how would it look if you bend the cubic matter around the top half of the circle with the symbol like it is in between the two.just a thought to try even if it looks dumb :roll:
Time is a sort of river of passing events, and strong is its current; no sooner is a thing brought to sight than it is swept by and another takes its place, and this too will be swept away.
Marcus Aurelius
b4IkLu

Postby Maycrus » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:40 am

Thanks for the feedback guys,

B4: Yeah, a more flourished title might look nice, I'll get onto it :).

Cooper: The wiki looks very professional at the moment, even though it's very plain. I can try some stuff with the background, but I reckon it will take more than just adjustments to the set pictures to keep it nice... I'd prefer just to put together a new look entirely.
Maycrus

Postby Cooper » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:20 pm

Bending the letters would probably hightlight the circlish part too much while Sauerbraten is cubic.
Yes, the wiki looks professional at the moment and the goal would of course be to keep the professionality/straight arrangement but make it look more detailed, beautiful. Having defined vertical and horizontal lines and elements would underline the "cubic" character of the wiki and keep it organized and professional.
When I said "to use that texture as background" in the wiki I meant to replace the plain white with a texture that looks like the background texture of the logo. (ofc avoid repetition, change text appearance so it fits that new texture etcbla, just change style from plain white to a brown "Da Vinci" look)
Actually I now rather like the idea to make the wiki look more similar to the forum since they belong together in your clan. The grey lines that show the shape of the players could be used with same thickness and colour to set up a background arrangement that is hightlighting the links and adding some details to the wiki by having vertical and horizontal lines.. I don't even know if that is possible with the wiki or if you even understand what I mean. Maybe I will just draw something some day to express what I mean.
While typing this I noticed that grey/lightgrey/black/white design of this forum and it should be possible to use the same colours in slightly different design (To keep it unique) to make them look belonging together.
Logic will bring you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
-Albert Einstein
Cooper

Postby b4IkLu » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Marcus Aurelius
b4IkLu

PreviousNext

Return to Government