[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Cubic Matter • View topic - Cubic Matter is alive!

Cubic Matter is alive!

Politics...

Re: Cubic Matter is alive!

Postby b4IkLu » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:27 pm

most of the people i see that dislike us are those who like to play stupid. what i mean is the ones who think spamming lava all over the map they are making and call it a volcano or spam water in a upwards direction and call it an elevator then they ask "so do you think i can get into cm" o0. when you reply with "well not with this kind of map" they get all pissed and think your an idiot for not noticing there high level of creativeness.usually when i play with others i go along with there style and try to be as nice as possible and keep my opinions to a minimum if they are nice people with good attitudes i work with them and try to teach them new things to help get them out of the noob status. there are some players who are just down right rude and do dumb dumb things when you enter the server there on like for example "cm|b4iklu says hi " "dumb dumb says hi " then unpecs specs unspecs specs unspecs specs and then unspecs you only to kill you with spammed death all over the place then specs you again and kicks you.they then see you in a server and ask if they can play to and when you reply with no they scream obscenities and leave or get kicked and then go make a map called penis or a$$hole.well to sum it up if you play nice with others the respect will be returned if you play disrespectful then disrespect is all you will get back.
Time is a sort of river of passing events, and strong is its current; no sooner is a thing brought to sight than it is swept by and another takes its place, and this too will be swept away.
Marcus Aurelius
b4IkLu

Postby Cooper » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:03 pm

Doom is the cause for a lot of our problems + the lazyness of people, not to use their own brain.
Sauerbraten and the clans reflect so much on real life.

Btw, I just noticed that Cubic Matter can't die.

Clans that have leaders will get in trouble when the leader leaves. We are a group, only relying on ourselves :D
Though our group will get smaller or seem smaller due to lazyness, disinterest and... minecraft.
If we're democratic and the majority of people is not interested in this clan anymore then the consequence is obvious.

Just don't let the forums die, I want to count the views of topics I started, thus feel satisfied that people read my random essays and spam texts :lol:
Logic will bring you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
-Albert Einstein
Cooper

Postby Pat61 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:18 pm

Pat61

Postby shuzomi » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:15 pm

Actually I just notied something...
Maybe our clan counts less active members on Sauerbraten but these members just edits like pro's and knows a lot of techniques (and are really nice). If there's another editing clan that has a lot and a lot of members, maybe these members doesn't know the basic geometry and all those stuffs..
So I consider cm| as an elite mapping clan and even if this inactivity of certain members makes people a bit sad or what ever we still are good friends :)
SuperMan
If you hit a wall, hit it hard
shuzomi

Postby Cooper » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:54 pm

cmcrown.jpg
cmcrown.jpg (24.66 KiB) Viewed 4057 times
Logic will bring you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
-Albert Einstein
Cooper

Postby chris0076 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:11 am

yes, Cooper, we know you can post pictures. >.>

And Superman, I don't quite get what you are saying.

Chris
"It is unworthy of excellent men to lose hours like slaves in the labour of calculation which could safely be relegated to anyone else if machines were used."
---Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz
chris0076

Postby shuzomi » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:10 am

Hmm, we (cm) are less members but are all good.
Take another clan, MH (sorry i didnt want to talk about MH but its a large clan) they count lots if members but not every member is particulary skilled.

Anyways if you dont get it just nvm :)
SuperMan
shuzomi

Postby Sky » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:51 am

it's ok.. we build clan, not verylarge for popular xD, just need show more works on other servers :) to become legendary clan XD like mX, with their staffs, so don't need many members.
Sky

Postby Sweet » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:06 pm

Sweet

Postby shuzomi » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:50 pm

Dont take it the bad way, they can learn but its a bit the truth...
shuzomi

PreviousNext

Return to Government