[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Cubic Matter • View topic - [Accepted] Invitation 2.0 of Doom32

[Accepted] Invitation 2.0 of Doom32

Welcome minions!

[Accepted] Invitation 2.0 of Doom32

Postby HeWhoPwnsYou » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:50 pm

Hello all,

I have known doom ever since the beginning of his sauer career I believe, and have been here for his entire involvement with cm and can say that he has totally changed. His joining of cm caused conflict a while ago and he did leave recently after some hard feelings but has shown interest in reapplying and I am all for it. I have worked with him on too many project to even remember and recently have been editing with him very often and think that he is definitely capable.

Good luck! :lol:
Not all who wander are lost.
HeWhoPwnsYou

Re: Invitation 2.0 of Doom32

Postby Doom32 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:52 pm

I am currently working with Hewho and Nopnotme on one of their map projects "tatooine" to be featured in the upcoming tournament and also to be released with inexor. I'm also working on a modern house in game (haven't finished). Here is my previous application. It includes on of my maps. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=706
I dream of a better world... A world where a chicken can cross the road without his motives being questioned.
Doom32

Postby MysteryCube » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:13 pm

You know the answer, it's a fucking YES bro. :D
MysteryCube

Postby Mist » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:36 pm

Well, i am going to have to say yes, i've known Doom since i started playing sauer again, and hes already been here once, lets bring him back ;)
Mist

Postby Rudi » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:38 pm

Who is this guy?? This map that you working on looks awesome and it is part of that fragging link I sent . . I will vote yes doom . . you got skill and have become more active so from me is a yes for sure ;)
Rudi

Postby Footknight » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:40 pm

No.

I'm only kidding, Yes.
ImageImageImage
Footknight

Postby nitro » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:42 am

I'll vote yes too.

I've seen some of ur work, it's simple and good.
nitro

Postby Death14 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:06 am

I pray that you will stay loyal this time :|

It's a yes from me but, stick through the clans good and bad days! Cause we have shown that even when everyone was inactive for a long period of time, we are still around and we have patches of activeness!

Stay with us this time ;)
“Most people fail in life not because they aim too high and miss, but because they aim too low and hit.”
Death14

Postby Doom32 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:07 am

I dream of a better world... A world where a chicken can cross the road without his motives being questioned.
Doom32

Postby HeWhoPwnsYou » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:29 am

A big bad yesarooni from me, thanks for help on tatooine.

EDIT: Apparently my vote doesn't count but whatever, leaving it for history.
Not all who wander are lost.
HeWhoPwnsYou

Next

Return to Recruitment