[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Cubic Matter • View topic - Random Pictures

Random Pictures

Post your latest creations.

Re: Random Pictures

Postby Cooper » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:52 am

I'm currently improving the church of cmvalley, making it look more complex and detailed ^^
Logic will bring you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
-Albert Einstein
Cooper

Postby Boognish » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:09 am

what have i done

In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move. ~Douglas Adams
Boognish

Postby SirAlex » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:02 am

SirAlex

Postby Cooper » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:21 am

The first screenshot in my screenshot folder ^^

234567ujhgfds.png
234567ujhgfds.png (279.31 KiB) Viewed 3300 times
-Albert Einstein
Cooper

Postby Cooper » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:52 pm

Wrack has the balls, I have a flower.. Wrack made the top sphere with spiral stuff around it, I added a structure under it and a podium + added some plants beside the stairs - will be pasted to cmvalley ^^

screenshot_8829935.png
screenshot_8829935.png (234.51 KiB) Viewed 3262 times
-Albert Einstein
Cooper

Postby b4IkLu » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:45 pm

you and wrack make a good team very nice work to the both of you
Time is a sort of river of passing events, and strong is its current; no sooner is a thing brought to sight than it is swept by and another takes its place, and this too will be swept away.
Marcus Aurelius
b4IkLu

Postby twig » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:34 pm

Hmm, well i though i'd post some pictures of some shapes i've been messing around with today, :)

screenshot_4656395.png
Dunno what to call it but i thought it looked cool xD
screenshot_4656395.png (457.16 KiB) Viewed 3228 times

screenshot_83821.png
Inverted version of the top
screenshot_83821.png (268.19 KiB) Viewed 3228 times

screenshot_4720232.png
Just another random thing i thought looked cool
screenshot_4720232.png (724.89 KiB) Viewed 3228 times
twig

Postby b4IkLu » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:33 am

i saw this ingame pretty cool stuff twig if there were doughnuts like that in real life the police would never leave the doughnut shop
Time is a sort of river of passing events, and strong is its current; no sooner is a thing brought to sight than it is swept by and another takes its place, and this too will be swept away.
Marcus Aurelius
b4IkLu

Postby AtlasSteal » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:33 am

The way the first picture is angled, it looks like the Treyarch logo.

http://news.tgn.tv/wp-content/uploads/2 ... _large.jpg
We will not be broken.
Seems like a 9c6 error to me.
AtlasSteal

Postby Cooper » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:24 am

"Treyarch" is a software developer for computer games. It was founded 1996 near Santa Monica (USA). It is a subsidiary company of activision.
-Albert Einstein
Cooper

PreviousNext

Return to Maps