[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Cubic Matter • View topic - [Accepted]Sevn'n'Seven

[Accepted]Sevn'n'Seven

Welcome minions!

[Accepted]Sevn'n'Seven

Postby Sevn'n'Seven » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:56 pm

Hello I'm Sevn'n'Seven.

My name is Yura, me 19 years old, I'm from Russia.
I play for a long time sauerbraten in edit mode (around 2007-2008, in assassin's edition, but with very large intervals (veeeery large)) , appearing on servers under nicknames Sevn'n'Seven, n'Seven, n'SevenSaintCAt.
I often wandered in servers and edit a map in alone. Once the server has gone cm | nopnotme and offered me
visit this forum and if wish to apply for membership, I considered this excellent occasion to improve relations with steep map editors and i'm here.
Since I basically do everything alone and not spread their maps, they simply disappear due to reinstall the operating system or other accidents :cry: .
Yet I have small developments that I can show:

Also on my home page (now abandoned) have screenshots of one of the cards for tesseract :mrgreen: :

[50% Google Translate, sorry] :?

Last edited by Sevn'n'Seven on Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sevn'n'Seven

Re: Sevn'n'Seven

Postby nitro » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:27 am

I've seen ur stuff ingame especially the "church" looks way better ingame than on the ss, if I compare mapping styles between some ppl 's styles in this clan I know, I would really see some similarities.
The Windows also look far more detailed ingame, but don't worry I'm the worst at choosing screenshots so I can't blame. I've also checked ur site and the tesseract's mapdesign looks interesting, and after seeing your artworks I came to conclusion that you are VERY creative. English skills might become a problem here, but most of ppl I know, including me learned their English in a well speaking English community( which is Btw a good way for me to bring back the english skills I've used to have :D ).

Overall I give u a yes, because I've seen ur work ingame and you are also a nice person because you give your best of what you can do, and I think you would be a great addition to cm.

If I haven't met u ingame yet and not knowing what kind of nice person u r I might get frightened by the English and the screenshots maybe you could overwork them or just upload your maps.
nitro

Postby MysteryCube » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:21 pm

Hey Seven'n'Seven.

First of all, good luck for your application.
We talked in-game together and you showed me some of your layouts, buildings, whatever and for me they're pretty good. :)
You know me under 'eC.mC.' I guess...
Anyway, for me it's a YES, the only thing I can blame you on is your language, try to do something with it because it will be a problem.

Good luck in the future. :D
MysteryCube

Postby Sevn'n'Seven » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:35 pm

Thanks guys, the problem with the language is gradually being solved
Sevn'n'Seven

Postby Maxpower » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:55 pm

creative, textures are fine, lights are fine, i had to think about my decision since i really would like to see more details, the clan needs more member and i am sure you will develop, after all i vote yes ! good luck
Normal is an illusion what is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly
Maxpower

Postby Footknight » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:55 am

I'm a Footknight and I vote 'yes'
ImageImageImage
Footknight

Postby Death14 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:50 am

“Most people fail in life not because they aim too high and miss, but because they aim too low and hit.”
Death14

Postby Galaxia » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:36 pm

I vote yes
Galaxia

Postby MysteryCube » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:29 pm

MysteryCube

Postby Cooper » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:02 pm

I will vote yes too, I was editing with him on a server and he is creating beautiful things!
Logic will bring you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
-Albert Einstein
Cooper

Next

Return to Recruitment